Overide Gravel Tyre (Tan Wall, 650 x 47, TR, FB, HS)
The Overide is the tyre for occasional or intensive Gravel use. On damaged classic roads, paths or tracks, the Overide is the ideal tyre for versatile and improvised outings.
The 700 x 35 version adopts an adapted semi-slick profile favouring performance and comfort. The 700 x 38 version has been shaped on its central part to bring grip and ridability.
In tube-type design (with inner tube), you will be convinced by its incredible versatility. In its Road Tubeless Ready version, its bead-to bead reinforcement coupled to a lower pressure will impress all amateurs of cross roads and long journeys.
- 4 tyre volumes adapted to the various Gravel practises.
- 2 specific designs adapted to these 4 sections to optimise performance/ridability/comfort.
- High-quality casing for a better deformation capacity on roads and paths.
- Resistance to punctures and tears.
- Colour: Tan Wall
- Size: 650 x 47
- ETRTO Size: 48-584
- Tubeless Ready (TR), fits tubeless rims with no inner tube and also standard rims with inner tube.
- Bead: Folding
- Hardskin (HS), textile grid reinforcement.
- Weight: 485g